|Object Name||Pitcher, Cream|
|Description||Creamer: Staffordshire stoneware creamer with handle, has a white and gold outlined base with four legs, upper part of creamer is dark blue with gold and white flower/leaf pattern, gold flower on creamer spout. "9827" on bottom of creamer.|
|Made||Samuel Alcock & Co., Burslem, England, Great Britain|
Owned by Lewis Crenshaw. Believed used by him in the 1850s in the home that would become known as the White House of the Confederacy; and that he took these with him when he moved out in 1861.
The china pattern was registered by Samuel Alcock and Co. on June 14, 1843.
Crenshaw, Lewis Dabney